Thursday, October 28, 2010

In Rough Times

Hey Guys, this post isn't much in the lines of guidance but more about my personal journey lately.

Long story short girlfriend broke up with me, now we've got that over we can get into exercise part of it. 

My personal struggle has been to get back to the gym and get back into my 3-4 day split, doing exercise around the house helps doing the following pushups, shoulder pushups, dips, etc off anything I can find.  My plan is to start my weekly split next Monday and just go as hard as I can, also I'm looking at investing in a boxing bag for some stress relief.

My question to you guys is, how do you deal with stress?

6 comments:

  1. I deal with it by working out or running actually. Get my mind of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ive got a daily routine and a treadmill, just being active helps me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bounce a lot of stress of my girlfriend. it helps to lighten the load. keep motivated man!

    ReplyDelete